Code Blocks allow you to dynamically generate content and create templates quickly. They act as on-page templates that you can run with the push of a button.
Syntax used inside is exactly the same as normal Templates.
Creating Text Generator Code Blocks
- First, create a normal code block with
tgas the language code.
- Next, write your desired commands inside the code block.
```tg Your commands here. ```
Using Text Generator Code Blocks
- If you used any Context available for templates, the code block will display it.
- Click the Create a new Template button to convert the code block into a full-fledged Template.
- Click the Generate Text button to run the code block through Text Generator. Generated text will be added at your cursor location.
Table of contents
Text Generator Features
There are many benefits to using a Text Generator Plugin, including the following: